There are few appliances every kitchen must be equipped with. One of those are high quality gas cooktops. With constant improvements in the industry of home appliances, manufacturers do everything possible to stay in the game. Hence so many models, designs and types of gas cooktops available to consumers.
All gas cooktop brands have something consumer can recognize their products by, whether it is the features, simplified cooking or other benefits. So which one you choose depends on your needs. However, before picking out your favourite among many cooktop brands, it is best if you compare several models in terms of features, functionality, versatility, quality, maintenance and cost. We have put together a list of the best gas cooktop brands for 2015. Take a look.
- GL3B Goldline Cooktop is a popular Goldline cooktop that features one of the two most powerful brand’s burners and a single boiler burner. The GL3B gas cooktop has a ‘soft’ curved front edge making it a stylish addition to any kitchen. It is available in white or black glass and stainless steel, with cast iron or enamel trivets. What’s great about this Goldline model is that it is available in natural gas and LPG.
- GE PGP989SNSS Gas Burner Cooktop features 4 sealed burners, so you can easily cook two or more different meals at the same time. It has many useful features as well as ceramic glass surface that improves the visual appearance of the appliance.
- Bosch NGM8655UC Gas Burner Cooktop is ideal for those who want to cook quickly. It is supported by 18,000 BTU sealed burners; it also has cast iron grates that are extremely easy to clean. What’s great about Bosch cooktop is that it has heavy duty metal knobs which enable you to easily control its performance.
- Whirlpool W3CG3014XS Gas Sealed Cooktop has 4 sealed burners that can improve your cooking experience. It has AccuSimmer burner that allows you to slow cook any food. For further durability, its grates are covered by enamel steel. Just like the Bosch model, the Whirlpool gas cooktop has knob controls for easier temperature control.
- Electrolux E36GC70FSS Gas Cooktop has high quality five sealed burners, allowing you to cook your favourite food easily. For greater convenience, it has interlocking grates located on the cooktop surface.
All the above cooktop models come with different price tags. Although the initial cost is high, in the long run, it is a worthy investment, regardless which brand you choose. Remember, always put quality over price. At least when it comes to kitchen appliances.